Should you intend to run WhatsApp Messenger on your Windows PC, Tablet or Laptap then you have to read this informative article.
WhatsApp Messenger App Review / Description
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app accessible for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/BORDER or Wi Fi, as accessible) to let you message and call friends as well as family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and get messages, calls, photographs, videos, records, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/BORDER or Wi Fi, as accessible) to let you message and telephone friends as well as family, which means you do not have to pay for every message or telephone.* There are really no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photographs, videos, records, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends as well as family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they are in a different nation.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your mobile plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data costs may apply. Get in touch with your supplier for details. Additionally, you can not get 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Have group chats with your contacts so that you can certainly remain in contact with your buddies or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You may also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your personal computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL COSTS: There is no additional cost to send WhatsApp messages globally. Chat with friends and family round the world and prevent international SMS fees.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS: Why trouble needing to recall still another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your tele phone number, only like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your tele phone’s present address book.
• CONSISTENTLY LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you are always logged in so you do not lose messages. No more confusion about whether you are logged in or logged out.
• FAST JOIN WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is utilized to instantly and simply connect you with your contacts who’ve WhatsApp so there is no need to add hard-to-recall usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even should you miss your tellings or turn off your tele phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the very next time you utilize the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your place, exchange contacts, place custom backgrounds and telling sounds, e-mail chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at the same time, and much more!
WhatsApp Messenger is an android app . However, it might be utilized additionally in Windows PC or Tablets using Nox Android Emulator / App Player.
How download WhatsApp Messenger apk and run it on windows PC
- We recommend to use Nox android app player for PC and you can get it from the link provided bellow:
Download Android App Player for PC
- Install the app player.
- Run the app player and sign-in your google account (you can create one if you don’t have).
- From the app store, search WhatsApp Messenger and click on the app icon in the search result followed by clicking the INSTALL button to start the APK download and install the android APK app.
- After the installation has been completed, you can now run and use WhatsApp Messenger on your laptop computer (windows pc) or windows tablet
What is Nox Android Emulator / App Player ?
Nox Android Emulator or App Player is a software that allow you to run android programs in your notebook, windows tablet or desktop computer. It’s a virtual device that has it’s own virtual CPU and RAM which was shared from the host computer. Nox App Player is like a well-known Android Emulator called BlueStacks but has more features and great functionality.
To learn more on the subject of Nox Android App Player, you may read our post about Nox Android Emulator Review.
Why Nox is better than BlueStack ?
Nox is better than BlueStacks as it supplies root access to your android emulator. Speaking of functionality, Nox runs quicker than BlueStacks as the emulator is well-optimized. When it comes to advance settings, Nox Android App Player have a simple to use interface that allow you to alter the amount of CPU to be utilized in the emulator in addition to the total amount of RAM in a tap of a button. Some of the very important attributes additionally on Nox that BlueStacks does not have is the ability to emulate device maker, model, IMEI and phone number which let you run an application like WhatsApp.
How to raise the memory size of Nox Android Emulator?
Some programs and games demanded bunch of memory to run it smoothly, Nox android emulator / app player also permits you to correct the RAM capacity of your android emulator. To alter, you can fallow the easy procedures bellow.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top-right menu bar of Nox App Player.
- When the System Settings loaded, click on the Advanced tab button on the right-side menu.
- Under RAM, place a value that you might want. We propose to place 512MB, 1024MB or 2048MB. In case your personal computer has great RAM then you definitely can certainly place higher RAM worth.
Note: We don’t supply offline download of WhatsApp Messenger, cheats, cracks, apk patch and hacks of the game or app. We urge to utilize the app with no hacks to support the programmer for additional progress.
Share This on Facebook