Sometimes life is similar to listening to the dead air between an album’s last track and also the hidden track. At least you are doing something, even if nothing is occurring. And there is the assurance of an occasion, if you’re able to merely hold it together for a while more. There are, nevertheless, facets of life you’ll be able to control, using technology, and one of those is action. Fitbit Alta tracker has just now got a tremendous improvement in the type of an optical heart rate detector, making data for example calorie burn off considerably more exact. Everything is still ultimately pointless, but it passes the time. Jumpstart your fitness journey with PurePulse heart rate and SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition. Track your all-day activity and sleep, stay connected with smartphone notifications, and get friendly Reminders to Move.
Key Features of Fitbit Alta HR
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit’s slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals.
- With sleep stages powered by PurePulse heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night’s rest.
- See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity.
- Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes with up to 7 days of battery life
Where to buy Fitbit Alta HR?
We suggest to use the link provided bellow if you want to buy this Fitbit Alta HR online.
Share This on Facebook